Mixed precision GMRES
August 2019 - Present
Understanding how using different precisions for different values affects the performance and convergence of GMRES.
April 2019 - Present
An Atom package for interactive Common Lisp development, based on the Emacs plugin SLIME. This is a fork of Steve Levine’s Atom-Slime.
- Atom package page - The package page
- Swank-Client - The NPM package that handles the actual swank remote calls.
Reducing Memory Access Latencies using Data Compression in Sparse, Iterative Linear Solvers
May 2017 - April 2019
Determining whether the performance of sparse linear solvers (specifically Conjugate Gradient) can be improved by reducing memory access latencies using data compression.
July 2017 - May 2019
An implementation of Trilinos’s Petra Object Model in Julia. The project is trying to understand how well Julia works for distributed, high performance computing.
- JuliaPetra.jl - The implementation
- Obtaining Performance from a Julia-Implementation of Trilinos Data Librairies - presented at the 2019 SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering
- (In progress) JuliaPetra: An Implementation of the Petra Object Model in Julia
- TypeStability.jl - A Julia package to automate type stability checks